The Next Generation Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Generation Gamers Community

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Future Features And Plans Related To Our Community

Go down 
+10
Josh
Prophet
[UC]Wilson
ShadowCo
Lau
Tomix
Messiah
[UC]Immortal
Hammer
BigETI
14 posters
AuthorMessage
BigETI
Community Developer

Future Features And Plans Related To Our Community Empty
PostSubject: Future Features And Plans Related To Our Community   Future Features And Plans Related To Our Community I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 3:59 pm

Dear community,

I've thought to list you some future features and plans which this community will (maybe) include.

Operation San Fierro - Zombies
Surely some of you have complained why we won't add more stuff into this game server,
so I'll list you some future features and plans for the game server called "Operation San Fierro - Zombies":
  • Future Features
    • Better and new user interface (for example the user stats text in game!)
    • A switch to MySQL, which means in the future you will be able to access your user stats from a website once we have organised to get a new web host. (Doesn't belong to a UCP!)
      None of your stats will be reset! *feel relieved*
  • Plans
    • What about a new additional map?
      My idea is to implement a new map without removing our older map, which means you will be able to vote for a map in game to play on it.
    • An UCP (User Control Panel) and an ACP (Administrator Control Panel).
      The use of the control panels are that you can access a control panel over your web browser,
      which is good to see your current stats and able to manage a few stuff over a website.
      Also administrators will be able to manage accounts related stuff for example bans, warnings, name changes, promotions/demotions etc.
    • I thought to implement a multi language system into this game server (Once I've planned to do this, but failed due to lack of people who would like to translate some stuff).
      I hope that we can implement this once we got some people who would like translate stuff to a given language.
      Applicants shall apply for this!
    • Last 50 bans on a website
    • Player ranking in game and on a website (Top 10 XP, Kills, Deaths etc.)

Saint Marian Roleplay
As you know this game server is based on a story based on a cursed city where the military did some experiments in the past and something just went wrong.
Saint Marian is a sealed city where survivors have to survive and rebuild the city.

• Features
    • You don't need to join with a RP nick name (for example "Ethem_Kurt"), since if you join the server with a "non RP" account,
      you already create a RP character in game.
      The benefit is that you don't have to change your nick name, if you switch between servers.
    • The default client message bar (usually used for chatting) will be not used!
      Instead there will be a way more RP and unique version of a chat for conversations implemented.
    • Of course you'll meet some commands which are already known from another RP server but alot of stuff will be done through keybinds or interactions without using commands for them.
    • Crafting, cooking and another kind of skills will be part of the RP server.
    • To spawn as a mutant (NOT ZOMBIE!) you don't need to create a RP account.
    • You will meet one of the most proper / first introduction systems ever. The introduction system makes you able to manage people who have introduced themselves to you, also you can introduce yourself to someone else.
      This system also supports you to lie to someone else. Lying may decrease your karma level, while telling the truth shall increase your karma level.
      Those who didn't introduce themselves, they are shown as an unknown survivor aka *Stranger*.
    • The inventory system will obviosly differ from OSF and will use a neat user interface.
    • There will be no money used in game!
      Instead you have to get resources to trade with an another player.
    • Weapons will have a custom damage profile which depends on the weapon crafting skills of the creator.
      Those weapons can also carry their own name and can be repaired or improved on a crafting table.
      The game server will also use an anti lag shot sync, which means you don't have to lag shoot to hit someone including a server sided damage system.
    • It uses a pretty much huge map made by RavenX1.
      Thanks to him!
    • User stats will be available on a website once we got our own web host.
    • More will be added later
  • Suggestions we currently need
    • We just need suggestions for crafting recipies and how the crafting system should work.
      Please do not suggest the Minecraft style Smile
    • More will be added later...
  • Future Plans
    • Maybe an UCP and an ACP for this game?
    • Top 10 of skilled, active, most wanted and richest players.

Forums, Websites And Maybe New Servers?
Once we got our new web host, we'll surely close this forum and use a more proper forum software for each game server.
Sadly I can't access our older posts from the previous forum host, since the older forum host wasn't able to give me the online database. *sigh*
Of course SM:RP is being in development but we will surely release Battlefield 3 for SA:MP and (maybe) our older game mode L4D2 for SA:MP depends on the money we're able to spend on those servers.

Anyways we will surely have a main page for this community which includes links to the forums of our game servers, a Wiki for OSF and SM:RP, guides, videos and player/server stats.

Best regards

BigETI

Last edited by BigETI on Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:50 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hammer
Advance Survivor
Advance Survivor
Hammer

PostSubject: Re: Future Features And Plans Related To Our Community   Future Features And Plans Related To Our Community I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 4:24 pm

Hope to see SM:RP rising soon with huge blow as soon as we will get to the official webhost. OSF should also rise soon. Hoping to get the help from you guys in advancing OSF and SM:RP into neat and unique features. Don't hesitate and keep the suggestions floating Smile
Back to top Go down
[UC]Immortal
TNG Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Future Features And Plans Related To Our Community   Future Features And Plans Related To Our Community I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 6:33 pm

Sounds awesome, nice work dude
Back to top Go down
Messiah
TNG Moderator
Messiah

PostSubject: Re: Future Features And Plans Related To Our Community   Future Features And Plans Related To Our Community I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 6:41 pm

[UC]Immortal wrote:
Back to top Go down
Tomix
Professional Survivor
Professional Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Future Features And Plans Related To Our Community   Future Features And Plans Related To Our Community I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:27 am

cool cant wait for the next update Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lau
TNG Adminstrator
Lau

PostSubject: Re: Future Features And Plans Related To Our Community   Future Features And Plans Related To Our Community I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 6:45 am

Looks Like we have passed the dark times now Smile
Back to top Go down
ShadowCo
TNG Trial Moderator
ShadowCo

PostSubject: Re: Future Features And Plans Related To Our Community   Future Features And Plans Related To Our Community I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 8:00 am

New Update?
WOW cant Wait Smile
Back to top Go down
[UC]Wilson
TNG Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Future Features And Plans Related To Our Community   Future Features And Plans Related To Our Community I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:58 pm

Sweet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Gofuckyourself.co.uk
Hammer
Advance Survivor
Advance Survivor
Hammer

PostSubject: Re: Future Features And Plans Related To Our Community   Future Features And Plans Related To Our Community I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:50 pm

Lau wrote:
Looks Like we have passed the dark times now Smile

This month is still dark for TnG as OSF is the last remaining source of life left for TnG.I have noticed how much we have lost people.

Lets hope that next month on the end, we will be achieving what we wanted, we will have people floating again, new challenges, new problems, new friends, new foes.

Hopefully we need to survive this.
Back to top Go down
Prophet
S.T.A.R.S
Prophet

PostSubject: Re: Future Features And Plans Related To Our Community   Future Features And Plans Related To Our Community I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 9:20 am

I think we can get trough this tbh... soon the sun will shine past those dark clouds and we will all be running like chickens from those mutants ;3
Back to top Go down
Josh
TNG Adminstrator

PostSubject: Re: Future Features And Plans Related To Our Community   Future Features And Plans Related To Our Community I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 4:02 am

Looking good ! Very Happy

I feel like this new features will get alot of gamers into Osf Z

Best of luck !
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
Founder
Founder
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Future Features And Plans Related To Our Community   Future Features And Plans Related To Our Community I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:32 pm

Yesah, Next month will be our new reborn .
Back to top Go down
https://tng-gamers.forumotion.com
cabexxx
Rookie Survivor
Rookie Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Future Features And Plans Related To Our Community   Future Features And Plans Related To Our Community I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 12:20 pm

sweet and good.
Back to top Go down
Perfectworld
Professional Survivor
Professional Survivor
Perfectworld

PostSubject: Re: Future Features And Plans Related To Our Community   Future Features And Plans Related To Our Community I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 1:39 pm

[UC]Immortal wrote:
Back to top Go down
XRayX
Advance Survivor
Advance Survivor
XRayX

PostSubject: Re: Future Features And Plans Related To Our Community   Future Features And Plans Related To Our Community I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:19 pm

Cant wait
Back to top Go down
BigETI
Community Developer

PostSubject: Re: Future Features And Plans Related To Our Community   Future Features And Plans Related To Our Community I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:33 pm

You can't wait for the already released version of OSF, and our website?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future Features And Plans Related To Our Community   Future Features And Plans Related To Our Community I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Future Features And Plans Related To Our Community
Page 1 of 1