The Next Generation Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Generation Gamers Community

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LEAVING FOR SOME TIME

Go down 
+3
Punisher.
Cody_Rhodes
ERROR
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ERROR
Professional Survivor
Professional Survivor
ERROR

LEAVING FOR SOME TIME Empty
PostSubject: LEAVING FOR SOME TIME   LEAVING FOR SOME TIME I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 7:14 pm

GOOD LUCK TNG AND GOODBYE

I have been a part of this comunity for quite some time now,you guys werent just a comunity for me,you were like a second family,helped me at times i needed and i did the same,i remember the first day i came to the server,i was confused at first (even with my Knowing of the Re games),but many of you tought me many thingsi wont forget,nick dog was the first one taht ever tought me the rules and made me a good shoter and professional,over time i began showing you off my movies that are still online for all of you and you are welcome to watch,rate and sub,all the friends i had will always be mine friends no matter where i am and can ask me for help whenever they want,its of great sadness that i wont be a part of this place anymore,but all of you will always be in my hearth,long live TNG,long live OSF.

I would like to make a shout out to many great buds like lau,nick dog,shooter,deaglez(your siggies are magic,i will never delete the one you made and will use em on other sites),cloud(you were a great partner and survivor),Immortal(you were one of the only uc that was a match for me,and a great admin),Big eti(if it wasnt for you,all of this would never exsist)...

Last edited by GguyWesker101 on Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ERROR
Professional Survivor
Professional Survivor
ERROR

PostSubject: Re: LEAVING FOR SOME TIME   LEAVING FOR SOME TIME I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 7:18 pm

i have alot of work to do and way to much on my mind,high school ,youtube,my new WIP WEBSITE + 234252 other sites im a member on,if you want to contact me,send me an email or contact me on my youtube channel GGuyrules
Back to top Go down
ERROR
Professional Survivor
Professional Survivor
ERROR

PostSubject: Re: LEAVING FOR SOME TIME   LEAVING FOR SOME TIME I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 7:24 pm

there are many more people i would shout out to but my memory problems make me forget
Back to top Go down
Cody_Rhodes
S.T.A.R.S
Cody_Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: LEAVING FOR SOME TIME   LEAVING FOR SOME TIME I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 7:33 pm

Good bye GGuy I will miss You :.( Please Come back for your Buddy
little message for me
Well Your a first Buddy I ever met in OSF, And your awesome than The Miz But Not much :3. Some days we Gonna meet some other place or Something, Your Awesomeness in OSF history and I like ur Posting Mods Like PED weapon or Etc now your Finally Leave in Community TNG/UG I Gonna miss ya lil Buddy please Do Visit in OSF Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Cya! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Last edited by [UC]Nick_Dog on Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Punisher.
Advance Survivor
Advance Survivor
Punisher.

PostSubject: Re: LEAVING FOR SOME TIME   LEAVING FOR SOME TIME I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 7:35 pm

Bye ! Sad
Back to top Go down
Darkicarus
TNG Designer
Darkicarus

PostSubject: Re: LEAVING FOR SOME TIME   LEAVING FOR SOME TIME I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 7:41 pm

Bye bro..
Back to top Go down
Prophet
S.T.A.R.S
Prophet

PostSubject: Re: LEAVING FOR SOME TIME   LEAVING FOR SOME TIME I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 8:12 pm

bye man Sad
Back to top Go down
Perfectworld
Professional Survivor
Professional Survivor
Perfectworld

PostSubject: Re: LEAVING FOR SOME TIME   LEAVING FOR SOME TIME I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 8:19 pm

BB Have a good life
Back to top Go down
Lau
TNG Adminstrator
Lau

PostSubject: Re: LEAVING FOR SOME TIME   LEAVING FOR SOME TIME I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 5:56 am

Bye Man Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LEAVING FOR SOME TIME   LEAVING FOR SOME TIME I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LEAVING FOR SOME TIME
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Next Generation Gamers-
Jump to: