The Next Generation Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Generation Gamers Community

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When your life is on the line, you put all forces to save it.

Go down 
+5
Lau
ShadowCo
PiXEL
Deadpool
Hammer
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Hammer
Advance Survivor
Advance Survivor
Hammer

When your life is on the line, you put all forces to save it. Empty
PostSubject: When your life is on the line, you put all forces to save it.   When your life is on the line, you put all forces to save it. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 11:59 am

Dear TnG,

I hate to message this, but you guys know me. This time im not quitting for someone or again quitting cause of irl issues. This time, is about my friend. She has small cell cancer. I talked with her yesterday for about 3 hours, trying to calm her down, and promising i will be there for her. Unfortunately, i cannot take time for TnG at this dark hour for her. I promised i'll be with her, and guard her. She currently refuses to do the healing process, so im gonna stay with her as long as it needs to. Don't pm me about nothing, i will not respond untill i will fully come back, all information about me is sealed, skype will no longer be respondable, i will only concentrate on her. So im backing away from TnG(inactive) and won't respond with anything like "pls unban me or etc etc". I will give my time to her.

Hang in there, TnG.

Poppa Hammer has to handle a life question, which might change it.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
Founder
Founder
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: When your life is on the line, you put all forces to save it.   When your life is on the line, you put all forces to save it. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 12:03 pm

Y U MAKE DIS THREADZOR!! Everyone should have known u aint leaving this community .___.''

just saying > Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://tng-gamers.forumotion.com
PiXEL
Rookie Survivor
Rookie Survivor
PiXEL

PostSubject: Re: When your life is on the line, you put all forces to save it.   When your life is on the line, you put all forces to save it. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 12:34 pm

I dont know you Hammer but i met you yesterday in in the server, I had familiy members that died because of cancer (grand mother and grand dad).

I wish the best for you and your friend.
Back to top Go down
ShadowCo
TNG Trial Moderator
ShadowCo

PostSubject: Re: When your life is on the line, you put all forces to save it.   When your life is on the line, you put all forces to save it. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 12:36 pm

Okay Hammer
Take Care!
Good Bye
Back to top Go down
Lau
TNG Adminstrator
Lau

PostSubject: Re: When your life is on the line, you put all forces to save it.   When your life is on the line, you put all forces to save it. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 12:54 pm

Okay then Hammer :c , make her feel well ok Smile
Back to top Go down
Punisher.
Advance Survivor
Advance Survivor
Punisher.

PostSubject: Re: When your life is on the line, you put all forces to save it.   When your life is on the line, you put all forces to save it. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 3:01 pm

Bye ! Good luck !
Back to top Go down
mattrex
Rookie Survivor
Rookie Survivor
mattrex

PostSubject: Re: When your life is on the line, you put all forces to save it.   When your life is on the line, you put all forces to save it. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 3:17 pm

good luck Hammer
Back to top Go down
Rino
Rookie Survivor
Rookie Survivor

PostSubject: Re: When your life is on the line, you put all forces to save it.   When your life is on the line, you put all forces to save it. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 3:31 pm

Nigga tell that cancer he cant mess with O.G Robert...

Cya around..
Back to top Go down
Hammer
Advance Survivor
Advance Survivor
Hammer

PostSubject: Re: When your life is on the line, you put all forces to save it.   When your life is on the line, you put all forces to save it. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 6:06 pm

Shes fine now. Let the operation proceed. You can now be avaialble to contact me, as i will be mostly sleepy(talk about sitting till 12PM talking with her). My inactivity goes to Semi-Activity.

Back to top Go down
PiXEL
Rookie Survivor
Rookie Survivor
PiXEL

PostSubject: Re: When your life is on the line, you put all forces to save it.   When your life is on the line, you put all forces to save it. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 6:29 pm

Good to hear!

best wishes from PiXEL.
Back to top Go down
Messiah
TNG Moderator
Messiah

PostSubject: Re: When your life is on the line, you put all forces to save it.   When your life is on the line, you put all forces to save it. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 8:35 am

Wish you're friend is really healthy,

Good Luck Hammer

Best Regard,

Beltway
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When your life is on the line, you put all forces to save it.   When your life is on the line, you put all forces to save it. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When your life is on the line, you put all forces to save it.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Next Generation Gamers-
Jump to: