The Next Generation Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Generation Gamers Community

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This has to end!

Go down 
+9
Deadpool
Darkicarus
Lau
Ricardo_yeAH
Perfectworld
[UC]SilenT
Punisher.
[UC]Immortal
Rino
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Rino
Rookie Survivor
Rookie Survivor

This has to end! Empty
PostSubject: This has to end!   This has to end! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:20 am

Hello there my TnG mates, as most of you know me I was one of TnG's veterans.
I made this thread to talk about OSF's current status, we are obviously buckling down, TnG is tearing apart and none of you can denied it!
Back in the days it was a pain in the ass trying to get into the server becuse it was full! Back in the days O.S.F felt more like a zombie outbreak then now, people beging for a zombie to pass by.

One of our main problems are hackers and rule breakers who managed to RUIN other's fun. I remember the days when other Zombie TDM servers were jellyfishing about our community stealing their players due to epic OSF!
Look at us now? admin staff is not active at all, OSF is now boring becuse doing the same thing the same mission over and over, players are looking for new things to archive!

Now I know I dont have the right to complain about the admin staff, I left you guys without even telling you and that was stupid/foolish.

But please, lets bring the old days! lets stand up look at the future, plan new things more active factions more friendly!

Dammit I remember my head admin days, me Hammer and Xeon were planing atleast five events per week!

This massage was created for TnG SMT/Administors and the entire community! lets do something instead of watching this empire burning down!

Last edited by Rino on Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
[UC]Immortal
TNG Head Admin

This has to end! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This has to end!   This has to end! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:43 am

+1, It's time we all take this into consideration, lets start by being active.

Last edited by [UC]Immortal on Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Punisher.
Advance Survivor
Advance Survivor
Punisher.

This has to end! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This has to end!   This has to end! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:44 am

I agree with you man!
Back to top Go down
[UC]SilenT
TNG Donator
[UC]SilenT

This has to end! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This has to end!   This has to end! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:43 am

all what you said is 100% true so what we have to do atleast untill new things will be add :-
active admins = server clean = more players online
active head admins = events + free xps = more players online
Back to top Go down
Perfectworld
Professional Survivor
Professional Survivor
Perfectworld

This has to end! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This has to end!   This has to end! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:17 am

Yes, i like! +1 good luck
Back to top Go down
Ricardo_yeAH
Rookie Survivor
Rookie Survivor
Ricardo_yeAH

This has to end! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This has to end!   This has to end! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 5:07 am

like that all are say i agree and is 100 true
Back to top Go down
Lau
TNG Adminstrator
Lau

This has to end! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This has to end!   This has to end! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 7:23 am

This is True and I Agree , +1
Back to top Go down
Darkicarus
TNG Designer
Darkicarus

This has to end! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This has to end!   This has to end! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 11:13 am

Yea..true,in my GMT..No players are ON thats why its inactive..I hope this became true and we only have few admins..some of them are inactive,its like 3-5 of them are active enough..
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
Founder
Founder
Deadpool

This has to end! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This has to end!   This has to end! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 3:04 pm

i agree with new stuff, and regarding the admin, we are doing it right now, discussing who should be kept and who should not. I'am starting to get busy again due to my college vacation is over.

And like we said before, we are making a CTF server mode , we are hoping that by making a fresh new start can bring more players to our community, by doing so, we can get more players to OSF.
Back to top Go down
https://tng-gamers.forumotion.com
Hammer
Advance Survivor
Advance Survivor
Hammer

This has to end! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This has to end!   This has to end! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 4:04 pm

I had my chances on OSF.

Im tired people like Xeonz and everyone else calling me "drunk" and shit.

Serriously, i gave up honestly. Do what you want, i don't think if i need to be here, and see how does some people doesn't have respect and some maturity lines towards the internet.
Back to top Go down
Rino
Rookie Survivor
Rookie Survivor

This has to end! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This has to end!   This has to end! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 11:04 pm

Vector wrote:
i agree with new stuff, and regarding the admin, we are doing it right now, discussing who should be kept and who should not. I'am starting to get busy again due to my college vacation is over.

And like we said before, we are making a CTF server mode , we are hoping that by making a fresh new start can bring more players to our community, by doing so, we can get more players to OSF.

No offence Vector, but nothing changed since I left, it only got worse.

I cant even go IG, so many rules breakers and atleast one hacker every two hours, I didnt hear Bigeti since I rejoined, I saw you once IG.

Is this a joke or something? and yeah even if you guys are busy with IRL issues is ok and I agree with you, then mind telling me what are the head admins for?
Mind telling me why admins IG wont answer /reports?
Your staff is disorginazed and inactive.
Back to top Go down
ERROR
Professional Survivor
Professional Survivor
ERROR

This has to end! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This has to end!   This has to end! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:05 am

thats what tng has been trying to do rino,everything (if i can say) is going to hell,people dont donate,hacker,campers,rule brakers.Stars only has little members and even those are inactive like hell,more insulting,player leaving,and the server is empty most of the time,even admins are inactive.

the staff and admins have been trying to do this for a long time,but for some reason it aint helping,so i agree,i miss the old tng/ug full of joy and people,i would still die for the comunity but sometimes i feel like this place is a graveyard...
Back to top Go down
ERROR
Professional Survivor
Professional Survivor
ERROR

This has to end! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This has to end!   This has to end! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:08 am

but never the less 100+
Back to top Go down
BigETI
Community Developer

This has to end! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This has to end!   This has to end! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 6:46 am

You just complain about the current situation instead of suggesting and organizing stuff related to our whole community by yourself.
Back to top Go down
ERROR
Professional Survivor
Professional Survivor
ERROR

This has to end! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This has to end!   This has to end! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 8:33 am

my apolagize big eti,but im not the admin here,it is beyond my power,the only thing i can do i adverst the servers and hope for the best ( ALSO,I WASNT COMPLAINING,I WAS JUST WORYING OF WHAT CAN WE DO)
Back to top Go down
ERROR
Professional Survivor
Professional Survivor
ERROR

This has to end! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This has to end!   This has to end! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 8:43 am

now about the sugesting part,i think its time to sit down (by that i mean make a thread) ,and discuss what caused this and how can we fix it,big eti gives every player he trusts a task,some will adverst the server,some will make vids about it,adverst it on the samp site.

the other half of people would try to find out what cause the overhealmed amount of rulebrakers,hacker and so on...
Back to top Go down
ERROR
Professional Survivor
Professional Survivor
ERROR

This has to end! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This has to end!   This has to end! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 8:45 am

if we put the workforce of all the people here to use,we might be able to get this server and comunity back in place,so i ask people like deaglez,he is good at making vids,and has fraps,he could make a great adversment for the comunity and osf,i can do that aswell
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
Founder
Founder
Deadpool

This has to end! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This has to end!   This has to end! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:12 pm

Well Rino, you can't really complain regarding the admin since you self went missing without telling (i dont blame you, shit can happen). I would say that what Hammer mention,

"Zombie Era" is over for us, maybe we should think of something new, like me and Mikkel have been discussing about CTF mode, yes some of you might not like it but this is the only thing we have in mind that can bring players more. RP is on hold like we said due to SAMP.

We love zombies yes, but it seems most players (noobs) love playing in camping zombie server (Ik you know a server like that) And some to other zombie server. (Dont mention other Server here) I know which server are currently very popular zombie in it in SAMP.

So i think making a simple CTF TDM should attract players, noobs, Pro DM to join our community, and then we can show them the OSF and invite them in.
Back to top Go down
https://tng-gamers.forumotion.com
Josh
TNG Adminstrator

This has to end! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This has to end!   This has to end! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:54 pm

Rino thanks for this post,I support you and the team ofcourse but with this update,im hoping it will be are way out of the hole.

I wish best of luck to all and especially to the community.

Back to top Go down
Rino
Rookie Survivor
Rookie Survivor

This has to end! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This has to end!   This has to end! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 5:29 am

Bigeti, OSF is not realistic that much to be honest, mappers and you did great job! but where's your(mappers too) imagination?
The main problem is zombie/human classes its difficult achieving new classes specially when server has lack of players, turn OSF into a TDM/RPG mod it'll become a tiny bit more realistic and fun.

I can prove it by showing you the way me and Hammer play when we go on UC duty, we inspire the survivors. Take care of STARS, demote STARS chief or something.
I have so many ideas for UC that are waiting for Immortal since he's UC's current Vice

And btw, whats CTF? Razz
Back to top Go down
Darkicarus
TNG Designer
Darkicarus

This has to end! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This has to end!   This has to end! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 11:01 am

The current OSF mapper left..DREDD..He said he's going to be inactive.

And the OSF is not on the host list for a long time thats why we are lack of players..Now the OSF is now on the host list and still regaining our players.

Back to top Go down
BigETI
Community Developer

This has to end! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This has to end!   This has to end! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 5:06 pm

OSF wasn't supposed to be a RPG server either.

Indeed mappers like Vector, ]DR[Jeff, DREDD aka Raven, and Zangetsu have done a great job for our community, but you should not criticize on this current situation and its past, where we had live without being on hosted list. You can check the To-Do list on the discussion board, if you want to see the future update logs.

CTF means "Capture The Flag", which is some project made by Vector and Mikkel. I didn't participate to this project.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This has to end! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This has to end!   This has to end! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This has to end!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Next Generation Gamers :: [OSF] Operation San Fierro - Zombies [ 31.172.242.170:7777 ] - :: Discussions-
Jump to: