The Next Generation Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Generation Gamers Community

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Objective suggestions please.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Prophet
S.T.A.R.S
Prophet

Objective suggestions please. Empty
PostSubject: Objective suggestions please.   Objective suggestions please. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 8:33 pm

Please suggest some objectives for the new B.S.A.A faction.
Post them here.
Back to top Go down
Hammer
Advance Survivor
Advance Survivor
Hammer

PostSubject: Re: Objective suggestions please.   Objective suggestions please. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 10:16 pm

B.S.A.A is mostly as i understood takes huge part of global interfere operations and tries to destroy the most of infection and to stop Umbrella. I would call this faction United Nation faction. So how does mostly this would go out? Give out stuff for survivors, and provide security. Just be like, sort of United States Marine Force, and survivor supporter. How they would get the supplies? The cargos of San Fierro Shipment. They should have a truck that could load up with supplies that OSF has. Once the truck is loaded, they can trade it to survivors, give them stuff. So yeah, supporter faction and security/fast operation and fighting objective is what i believe this faction should be all about.
Back to top Go down
Messiah
TNG Moderator
Messiah

PostSubject: Re: Objective suggestions please.   Objective suggestions please. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 9:57 am

Yes, as seen in B.S.A.A in RE5, Hammer said is right
Back to top Go down
Prophet
S.T.A.R.S
Prophet

PostSubject: Re: Objective suggestions please.   Objective suggestions please. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 11:03 am

Thats awesome hammer, thank you for the idea!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Objective suggestions please.   Objective suggestions please. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Objective suggestions please.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Next Generation Gamers-
Jump to: