The Next Generation Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Generation Gamers Community

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whole new map concept with travel points

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Prophet
S.T.A.R.S
Prophet

Whole new map concept with travel points Empty
PostSubject: Whole new map concept with travel points   Whole new map concept with travel points I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 9:28 pm

My idea was to make 3 area's: the green zone where survivors and normal zombies spawn, this area is not very apocalyptic. The orange zone, in this zone factions will spawn and sweepers with the 2 licker classes. And the red zone, here there are no human spawn points, only the bloodsucker class (wich i suggested) the tank and prototypes) players and zombies will be able to travel to all 3 zones on certain "travel points" wich they have to type a command /travel. Basicly, 3 zones wich need to be mapped and there is no way out only at the /travel points Cp's will flip to all zones
so i was thinking that 3 CP's per zone so 3 at green, 3 at orange and 3 at red but they will still go random. Also there are no vehicles in the red zone, only a few in the orange and the most in the green zone.

You might see this idea from the game Prototype 2 but just think of it as Raccoon city is split in 3 contained area's by the Umbrella corp.

The S.T.A.R.S base and B.S.A.A base (when the faction goes official after 2 months) will be located in the Green zone, the UC base in the orange zone and the prototypes in the red zone.

In short:

Greenzone:

-S.T.A.R.S base/spawn
-B.S.A.A base/spawn (when bsaa goes official)
-3CP's (they will still jump from green to orange to red in a random order)
-Less apocalyptic from them all
-Most cars
-Normal zombie spawn

Orangezone:

-U.C base/spawn
-Bit more apocalyptic then greenzone
-Few cars
-Sweeper, Licker and licker evolve will spawn here

Redzone:

-Prototype base/spawn
-Most apocalyptic of them all (totall destruction)
-No cars
-Tank, bloodsucker class spawn(if it gets accepted)

Mapping will be done by me and zangetsu if he wants.

VOTE! and keep in mind that the current OSF map as you know it will be completly wiped out and we will start over with everything!
Back to top Go down
Darkicarus
TNG Designer
Darkicarus

PostSubject: Re: Whole new map concept with travel points   Whole new map concept with travel points I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 4:27 am

Lol..I'll make the REDZONE..But there's a TANK already,called T-103. You dont have to suggest another one lol
Back to top Go down
Lau
TNG Adminstrator
Lau

PostSubject: Re: Whole new map concept with travel points   Whole new map concept with travel points I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 8:25 am

This is a good idea but we need to divide the map into 3 and lets's make the order this way

Green Zone = The outskirts of SF

Orange Zone = The city borders/suburban area

Red Zone = In the Middle of San Fierro/places with tall buildings

i'm just saying this because it's not like prototype 2 where there is islands but SF is a city so to make it a progressive gameplay then i think that's the order of the zones where the deeper you get into the city then the more tougher the enemies you encounter, just saying this folks.i also say that the zombie classes in their respective zones must not wander to far for example there can only be 1 Sweeper/Licker/Licker Evolve in the greenzone while in the orange zone it can be up to the limit where the class can be used
Back to top Go down
Prophet
S.T.A.R.S
Prophet

PostSubject: Re: Whole new map concept with travel points   Whole new map concept with travel points I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:48 am

Zangetsu wrote:
Lol..I'll make the REDZONE..But there's a TANK already,called T-103. You dont have to suggest another one lol

You nab, the tank is the T-103, its just a other word for it Wink ow and dont start mapping yet!

Last edited by RavenX1 on Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prophet
S.T.A.R.S
Prophet

PostSubject: Re: Whole new map concept with travel points   Whole new map concept with travel points I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:49 am

Lau wrote:
This is a good idea but we need to divide the map into 3 and lets's make the order this way

Green Zone = The outskirts of SF

Orange Zone = The city borders/suburban area

Red Zone = In the Middle of San Fierro/places with tall buildings

i'm just saying this because it's not like prototype 2 where there is islands but SF is a city so to make it a progressive gameplay then i think that's the order of the zones where the deeper you get into the city then the more tougher the enemies you encounter, just saying this folks.i also say that the zombie classes in their respective zones must not wander to far for example there can only be 1 Sweeper/Licker/Licker Evolve in the greenzone while in the orange zone it can be up to the limit where the class can be used

There wont be any other city's, it will stay SF but just split up. I will mark area's on the map and post them here later.
Back to top Go down
Prophet
S.T.A.R.S
Prophet

PostSubject: Re: Whole new map concept with travel points   Whole new map concept with travel points I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 1:37 pm

Vote please?
Back to top Go down
Hammer
Advance Survivor
Advance Survivor
Hammer

PostSubject: Re: Whole new map concept with travel points   Whole new map concept with travel points I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 4:34 pm

SF is too small territory for this atm, and your suggestion can be only added in future thoughts when our player base would be huge enough to implement this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whole new map concept with travel points   Whole new map concept with travel points I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whole new map concept with travel points
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Next Generation Gamers :: [OSF] Operation San Fierro - Zombies [ 31.172.242.170:7777 ] --
Jump to: