The Next Generation Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Generation Gamers Community

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new moderator command

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Prophet
S.T.A.R.S
Prophet

new moderator command Empty
PostSubject: new moderator command   new moderator command I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 3:45 pm

My suggestion is that moderators get a command /forcecp [id]. It teleports a survivor or stars member to the current active CP.

The reason is that some newbs dont know english and they dont understand the rules and they will keep running and driving around untill zombies hunt them down.

(wich is also not very fun for the zombies because they need to run after them 24/7 with low stamina and that is very boring)
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
Founder
Founder
Deadpool

new moderator command Empty
PostSubject: Re: new moderator command   new moderator command I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 5:53 am

RavenX1 wrote:
My suggestion is that moderators get a command /forcecp [id]. It teleports a survivor or stars member to the current active CP.

The reason is that some newbs dont know english and they dont understand the rules and they will keep running and driving around untill zombies hunt them down.

(wich is also not very fun for the zombies because they need to run after them 24/7 with low stamina and that is very boring)

we dont need this Commands tbh, we can simply make announcement and then Teleport em there.
Back to top Go down
https://tng-gamers.forumotion.com

new moderator command
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Next Generation Gamers :: [OSF] Operation San Fierro - Zombies [ 31.172.242.170:7777 ] --
Jump to: