The Next Generation Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Generation Gamers Community

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New server idea

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Prophet
S.T.A.R.S
Prophet

New server idea Empty
PostSubject: New server idea   New server idea I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 8:01 pm

First piece of info:

!!This topic is mainly for DIO but i posted it here so the whole community can decide with us!!

This new server is about the game Crysis, we will try to make a SA-MP version of the game and mix all 3 games in one game mode (crysis 1 + crysis 2 + crysis 3) excluding crysis warhead!
The story will be adjusted to our limits, like map and gameplay etc. it will be a mix of TDM and objectives (a bit like OSF)

Getting started:

To start off with the map (where the server will take place), It will all go down in the city of Los Santos with the most focus on the center of the city with the large buildings going off to a bit of small towns etc, the map will look like everything is overgrown with plants - trees etc. I will also add a island as you might have seen in Crysis 1.(I will not use RemoveBuildingForPlaying allot, only for the larger objetcs such as fallen sky scrapers.) For those who dont know about the RemoveBuildingForPlayer function heres a explination: With this function you can remove a ORIGINAL placed object by Rockstar games but when used allot it will cause bugs/ crashes etc (BigETI can probably explain it better).

Ranks/ teams/ factions/ weapons/ ability's:

First off is player ranks, everyone will start on Rank 1 as a C.E.L.L soldier with the normal set of weapons (AK47 and duel 9mm). Everyone will expeirience 3 sets of different gameplay types as they progress thrue these ranks. Rank 1 till 10 = C.E.L.L, Rank 10 till 20 = Nanosuit/Alien (same ability's but enemy's) and 20 till 30: In these ranks the player will recieve mutation points, with these mutation point a player is able to mutate his abilitys to become stronger and faster. Offcourse we will work with EXP, with 30 ranks (+master rank) we will have lets say 60 000 EXP for rank 30 and 80 000 EXP for the master rank. each kill gives you 15 EXP.
Rank 1 (C.E.L.L)
Rank 2 (C.E.L.L)
Rank 3 (C.E.L.L)
Rank 4 (C.E.L.L)
Rank 5 (C.E.L.L)
Rank 6 (C.E.L.L)
Rank 7 (C.E.L.L)
Rank 8 (C.E.L.L)
Rank 9 (C.E.L.L)
Rank 10 (C.E.L.L)
Rank 11 (Nanosuit / Alien)
Rank 12 (Nanosuit / Alien)
Rank 13 (Nanosuit / Alien)
Rank 14 (Nanosuit / Alien)
Rank 15 (Nanosuit / Alien)
Rank 16 (Nanosuit / Alien)
Rank 17(Nanosuit / Alien)
Rank 18 (Nanosuit / Alien)
Rank 19 (Nanosuit / Alien)
Rank 20 (Nanosuit / Alien)
Rank 21 (C.E.L.L / Nanosuit / Alien + Mutatien points)
Rank 22 (C.E.L.L / Nanosuit / Alien + Mutatien points)
Rank 23 (C.E.L.L / Nanosuit / Alien + Mutatien points)
Rank 24 (C.E.L.L / Nanosuit / Alien + Mutatien points)
Rank 25 (C.E.L.L / Nanosuit / Alien + Mutatien points)
Rank 26 (C.E.L.L / Nanosuit / Alien + Mutatien points)
Rank 27 (C.E.L.L / Nanosuit / Alien + Mutatien points)
Rank 28(C.E.L.L / Nanosuit / Alien + Mutatien points)
Rank 29 (C.E.L.L / Nanosuit / Alien + Mutatien points)
Rank 30(C.E.L.L / Nanosuit / Alien + Mutatien points)
Master Rank (You will recieve this rank when you unlocked and upgraded all of your mutations and reached Rank 30)

Allright so now that have that out of the way i will further explain:

Right so there are 3 teams ; C.E.L.L soldiers - Nanosuits and Aliens, each have different ability's they can unlock and train and later more with Mutation Points

C.E.L.L soldiers: Heavy fire power and fast vehicles (weapons will be better each time they rank up)

Nanosuits: Super jump and the camera to zoom (what you will start of with as a nanosuit), Super punch, invisible on the map, Armour mode (adds 300 armour)

Aliens: Already has superjump + camera + super punch unlocked and will unlock the invisibility and armour later on.

Ability's explenation:

Super jump: Jump higher (like sweeper jump) and can be upgraded to jump higher and further.

Camera : Represents the visor with zoom function from the original game and can not be upgraded (perhaps with amount of pictures that can be taken? ((ammo)))

Super punch : Like the T-103 from osf you can punch people and they will loose hp

Cloaking : Become invisible on the minimap, can be upgraded to stay cloacked for a longer ammount of time (also your player name disapears for far away players and can be upgraded to be invisiable for close players

Armour mode : When activated you gain 300 armour and when upgraded you can have 500 armour.

Each ability costs energy, energy will be displayed with a textdraw right under in the screen, a bit like the car fuell textdraw on OSF but better looking. You can upgrade your energy for longer usesage for your ability's. to start off with you will gain 6 energy slots;

Super jump: 2 bars
Visor(camera): None
Super punch: 4 bars
Cloacking: 1 (each 5 seconds it will go down with 1)
Armour mode: each time you lose 50 armour or HP you will loose 2 bars

Factions:

Please suggest factions or when i think of some i will add them later on. i was thinking that we could add 3 factions and they are 1 for each team but more advanced?

Weapons and EXP:
EXP: 0 Rank 1 : Duel 9mm + pump shotgun
EXP: 1875 Rank 2
EXP: 3750 Rank 3 : Duel 9mm + Single sawn off
EXP: 7500 Rank 4
EXP: 11 250 Rank 5 : Duell 9mm + AK47
EXP: 13 125 Rank 6
EXP: 15 000 Rank 7 : Desert eagle + Single Tec9
EXP: 17 000 Rank 8 : Desert eagle + MP5
EXP: 19 000 Rank 9
EXP: 21 000 Rank 10 : Desert eagle + RPG (5 shots)
EXP: 23 000 Rank 11
EXP: 25 000 Rank 12
EXP: 27 000 Rank 13
EXP: 28 000 Rank 14 : Desert eagle + spas
EXP: 30 000 Rank 15
EXP: 32 000 Rank 16
EXP: 34 000 Rank 17
EXP: 36 000 Rank 18 : Desert eagle + M4
EXP: 38 000 Rank 19
EXP: 40 000 Rank 20
EXP: 42 000 Rank 21
EXP: 44 000 Rank 22 : Desert eagle + Sniper rifle
EXP: 45 000 Rank 23
EXP: 47 000 Rank 24 : Desert eagle + Duel sawn offs
EXP: 49 000 Rank 25
EXP: 51 000 Rank 26
EXP: 53 000 Rank 27 : Desert eagle + Duel uzi's/ Duel tec 9
EXP: 55 000 Rank 28
EXP: 57 000 Rank 29
EXP: 60 000 Rank 30 : Minigun (with 500 ammo)
EXP: 80 000 Master Rank : All weapons available

The exp is probably completly wrong.. but the ranks are good.

Once again everything.. EVERYTHING including weapons can be upgraded! at Rank 30 you can use mutation points to upgrade even more!

Please leave a reply because this took me a very long time to make and costed allot of effort, i probably also forgot some stuff and please post questions down below and dont spam or hate on me please.
P.S excuse my grammar ._.
thank you for reading.
Back to top Go down
Hammer
Advance Survivor
Advance Survivor
Hammer

New server idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: New server idea   New server idea I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 9:55 pm

Okay, who wants to take control of C.E.L.L faction? :DDD

Overall.. if we would aproove this, Dio would have triple money for 3 unfinished works we have on our mind(BF3,L4D,SM:RP).

Also to be more clear, Dio had mind of making server with something like Castle Wars. Anyway, i'd give this one a like.
Back to top Go down
Prophet
S.T.A.R.S
Prophet

New server idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: New server idea   New server idea I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 9:58 pm

Cell is not a faction, but i agree if you want to make a faction version of it.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
Founder
Founder
Deadpool

New server idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: New server idea   New server idea I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 10:04 pm

uh..not 3 server..unless someone willing to pay along with me...anyway, so how do players start? do they have choices to join which class? do we have limit for each class?
Back to top Go down
https://tng-gamers.forumotion.com
BigETI
Community Developer

New server idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: New server idea   New server idea I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 10:57 pm

You don't pay more for a third server...
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
Founder
Founder
Deadpool

New server idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: New server idea   New server idea I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 6:29 am

BigETI wrote:
You don't pay more for a third server...

how generous of you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BigETI
Community Developer

New server idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: New server idea   New server idea I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 8:39 am

I was talking about the hosting part.
Get someone else to make this for you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Prophet
S.T.A.R.S
Prophet

New server idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: New server idea   New server idea I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:09 am

Vector wrote:
uh..not 3 server..unless someone willing to pay along with me...anyway, so how do players start? do they have choices to join which class? do we have limit for each class?

They start as rank 0 and they can only play as a CELL till rank 10 (CELL is neutral, they can shoot aliens and nanosuits) from rank 10 to 20 they can be nanosuits and aliens and from 20 to 30 they get mutation points by lvling up and getting kill etc.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
Founder
Founder
Deadpool

New server idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: New server idea   New server idea I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 2:20 pm

and who will be the aliens? NPC?
Back to top Go down
Hammer
Advance Survivor
Advance Survivor
Hammer

New server idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: New server idea   New server idea I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 3:21 pm

No, not NPC.
Back to top Go down
Prophet
S.T.A.R.S
Prophet

New server idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: New server idea   New server idea I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:33 pm

Vector wrote:
and who will be the aliens? NPC?

Aliens and nanosuits are the same thing and players with the rank 10 to 20 will be them, at the start of each new game it will be randomly chosen who will be nanosuit or alien

they are the same thing but they are enemy's.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
Founder
Founder
Deadpool

New server idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: New server idea   New server idea I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 5:47 pm

so this will be a shootout just like Crysis correct?The aliens can use weapons aswell?
Back to top Go down
Prophet
S.T.A.R.S
Prophet

New server idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: New server idea   New server idea I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:11 pm

Vector wrote:
so this will be a shootout just like Crysis correct?The aliens can use weapons aswell?

Yes, there can be 3 factions like 1 for each team but more advanced, so aliens can have melee weapons etc
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
Founder
Founder
Deadpool

New server idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: New server idea   New server idea I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 1:42 pm

and its a freeroam TDM? to make this look like crysis, we need a lot mapping in LS, destruction, building collapses etc etc.
Back to top Go down
Prophet
S.T.A.R.S
Prophet

New server idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: New server idea   New server idea I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 6:04 pm

HUNK wrote:
and its a freeroam TDM? to make this look like crysis, we need a lot mapping in LS, destruction, building collapses etc etc.

Mostly overgrown parts, and i wont do "collapsed building" to much

and yes it is free roam tdm
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
Founder
Founder
Deadpool

New server idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: New server idea   New server idea I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 11:44 am

and what are the objective, i don't want this to be a free roam TDM with no objective, which makes players bored. Maybe add the Domination in it something that can bring fun to the game.
Back to top Go down
Prophet
S.T.A.R.S
Prophet

New server idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: New server idea   New server idea I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 5:38 pm

HUNK wrote:
and what are the objective, i don't want this to be a free roam TDM with no objective, which makes players bored. Maybe add the Domination in it something that can bring fun to the game.

We can have multiple game modes, like they are random at the start of each round like we have with random CP's in OSF.

We can have:

Domination (capture a flag and defend it (3 locations) to gain points)
Capture the flag (capture a object and bring it to your own)
Demolition (plant a bomb at a enemy location (like a base etc) and other team needs to defure it)
TDM ( team vs team )
Kill confirmed (Kill some one and they drop a pick up, wich you need to pick up to confirm that you kill some one and gain the points)

OW and the "Aliens" Are called "Ceph".
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
Founder
Founder
Deadpool

New server idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: New server idea   New server idea I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 6:20 pm

that good. looking forward
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New server idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: New server idea   New server idea I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New server idea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Next Generation Gamers :: [OSF] Operation San Fierro - Zombies [ 31.172.242.170:7777 ] --
Jump to: