The Next Generation Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Generation Gamers Community

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sooo what going on?

Go down 
+10
Lau
Cody_Rhodes
ERROR
Hammer
Perfectworld
Darkicarus
lLetal
ShadowCo
Deaglez
Prophet
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Prophet
S.T.A.R.S
Prophet

Sooo what going on? Empty
PostSubject: Sooo what going on?   Sooo what going on? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 5:43 pm

I am making this topic to see what in the actuall f*ck is going on here...

OSF has been empty for days! (i dont count 2 or 3 players) the forum is like a empty desert.

so are there any plans like a new server or a update or w.e is possible? (asking this to the staff team)

I havent got any replies anymore on my server suggestion so i guess thats off the table?

isnt time for a "roll call" or something?
Back to top Go down
Deaglez
TNG Designer
Deaglez

PostSubject: Re: Sooo what going on?   Sooo what going on? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 6:09 pm

Many Dudesz0r Are Inactive and Having Examz0r..
Back to top Go down
ShadowCo
TNG Trial Moderator
ShadowCo

PostSubject: Re: Sooo what going on?   Sooo what going on? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 6:24 pm

Deaglez wrote:

Sure! Also Plus OSF is still not in Hosted list D: Thats Why

Last edited by ShadowCo on Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:28 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
lLetal
Rookie Survivor
Rookie Survivor
lLetal

PostSubject: Re: Sooo what going on?   Sooo what going on? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 6:31 pm

ShadowCo wrote:
Deaglez wrote:

Sure! Also Plus OSF is still not in Hosted list D: Thats Why.

Yesh, we cant be in a host list. We need donators. On the other hand there are exams, as you said Deaglez. study
Back to top Go down
ShadowCo
TNG Trial Moderator
ShadowCo

PostSubject: Re: Sooo what going on?   Sooo what going on? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 6:34 pm

it is a Sad Thing That [i Think TnG might be not Rise again]
that our only hope was SM:RP but it is Gone
-Our Best 2 Administrators Left.
-SM:RP can't Be Hosted Cuz of SAMP Error
-School Exams
-OSF Deserted
-Not Enough Money
-Community mood:Bored
-Minecraft Server Delayed... Many Reasons

It is Hard to Say but this is True... Sad
Back to top Go down
Darkicarus
TNG Designer
Darkicarus

PostSubject: Re: Sooo what going on?   Sooo what going on? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 3:46 am

Dudes...I don't know why,but I'm wondering this also...
Back to top Go down
Perfectworld
Professional Survivor
Professional Survivor
Perfectworld

PostSubject: Re: Sooo what going on?   Sooo what going on? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 4:42 am

ShadowCo wrote:
it is a Sad Thing That [i Think TnG might be not Rise again]
that our only hope was SM:RP but it is Gone
-Our Best 2 Administrators Left.
-SM:RP can't Be Hosted Cuz of SAMP Error
-School Exams
-OSF Deserted
-Not Enough Money
-Community mood:Bored
-Minecraft Server Delayed... Many Reasons

It is Hard to Say but this is True... Sad
Back to top Go down
Hammer
Advance Survivor
Advance Survivor
Hammer

PostSubject: Re: Sooo what going on?   Sooo what going on? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:56 am

Put up this way gents and lads. We have crossed up situation that it was expected to happen. TnG New era went down with out even promoting the basics of it, lack of work and some of admin team was not interested in the way how this is gonna develop. Second thing that was discussed long time ago.. is the OSF fate. Originally, OSF was issued to shut down cause of not many donators and of the following
Quote :

"Zombie Era is over for us"

So we had plans to shut down OSF but i talked with Dio to keep it for the people who love it, meanwhile organising something new, but then again no team-work or no dedication. Third thing, Dio left TnG with out no guess, hes to busy with exams and school, so don't expect a word from him, cause that ain't gonna happen for sure. Fourth thing is, my resignation is nothing to do with this downfall TnG is having, its just that not many people can't donate, or they want something new from TnG, something that would be very rare. We could think of many things to create such as Dead Island TDM or Dead Space TDM with its own map and stuff. Or Survival TDM with something to have fight against, but then again... i can't guarantee BigETI will construct any of this at the momment, they feel the same way as i do... TnG is on the brink of extinction.

So the people who willing to stand and praise that TnG won't fall, good luck.
Back to top Go down
ERROR
Professional Survivor
Professional Survivor
ERROR

PostSubject: Re: Sooo what going on?   Sooo what going on? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 5:00 am

we might be in deep shit,but tng has always crawled out,and we will do so now aswell,some of you might have lost hope,but i havent...

as soon as your exams (i wont go to high school anymore TILL september (DUE TO MEDICAL PROBLEMS,SO I AM THE MOST ACTIVE FOR NOW) finish,we should make a meeting and fix this as men,1 men cant fix this,but if we work together we can,I KNOW THIS

and yes hammer,i belive in TNG,but there is a thing,we have little admins,and even those that we got are inactive due to exams and stuff,WE NEED TO GET MORE ADMINS TO DEAL WITH THE MESS,i think the HEAD admins should find people that have the skill to be one (i do,i have alot of admin experiance,BUT ITS YOUR CHOICE)
Back to top Go down
Cody_Rhodes
S.T.A.R.S
Cody_Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: Sooo what going on?   Sooo what going on? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:37 am

GguyWesker101 wrote:

and yes hammer,i belive in TNG,but there is a thing,we have little admins,and even those that we got are inactive due to exams and stuff,WE NEED TO GET MORE ADMINS TO DEAL WITH THE MESS,i think the HEAD admins should find people that have the skill to be one (i do,i have alot of admin experiance,BUT ITS YOUR CHOICE)
Your not the only one who have experience To be an admin, I have admin experience but not the only one also all TNG User have experience. but some are there are not
Back to top Go down
Hammer
Advance Survivor
Advance Survivor
Hammer

PostSubject: Re: Sooo what going on?   Sooo what going on? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:37 am

There aren't anymore admins who could handle the job properly, by those years.. we mostly were accepting 13 year olds, showing that our admin picking is worth 0 at the time.

There can't be talk about re-construction if 1 Head Admin resigned, 2 doesn't look at it, and 1 looks at it, but is shy to make decisions. Talk about united admin team, hell no.
Back to top Go down
ERROR
Professional Survivor
Professional Survivor
ERROR

PostSubject: Re: Sooo what going on?   Sooo what going on? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:45 am

Hammer wrote:
There aren't anymore admins who could handle the job properly, by those years.. we mostly were accepting 13 year olds, showing that our admin picking is worth 0 at the time.

There can't be talk about re-construction if 1 Head Admin resigned, 2 doesn't look at it, and 1 looks at it, but is shy to make decisions. Talk about united admin team, hell no.

im not 13,im 16 and a half,almost 17
Back to top Go down
lLetal
Rookie Survivor
Rookie Survivor
lLetal

PostSubject: Re: Sooo what going on?   Sooo what going on? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 2:09 pm

Normally Eti and other administrators, value the situation. What can I say wesker I was admin here but I was cast due to inactivity. Crying or Very sad

And for me, that connect managers are the most gifted.
Back to top Go down
Lau
TNG Adminstrator
Lau

PostSubject: Re: Sooo what going on?   Sooo what going on? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 2:18 pm

this has been a hard year for TnG , all the admins are inactive but for the asians its bcuz we're having exams season.....and i pretty much agree with what hammer says
Back to top Go down
Prophet
S.T.A.R.S
Prophet

PostSubject: Re: Sooo what going on?   Sooo what going on? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 2:19 pm

When shit goes down it goes down, i am in europe and i have exams in May too Lau. I hope the best for this community!
Back to top Go down
lLetal
Rookie Survivor
Rookie Survivor
lLetal

PostSubject: Re: Sooo what going on?   Sooo what going on? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 2:21 pm

Not only you, all expect. We can best advance our community is in summer. There is only pray and hope. Drink
Back to top Go down
lLetal
Rookie Survivor
Rookie Survivor
lLetal

PostSubject: Re: Sooo what going on?   Sooo what going on? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 2:22 pm

Deleted this post plz. So fail
Back to top Go down
Hammer
Advance Survivor
Advance Survivor
Hammer

PostSubject: Re: Sooo what going on?   Sooo what going on? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 9:15 pm

Contact Dio..

He will set things right, if he still cares.
Back to top Go down
lLetal
Rookie Survivor
Rookie Survivor
lLetal

PostSubject: Re: Sooo what going on?   Sooo what going on? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 9:17 pm

I doubt it, Hammer.
Back to top Go down
Hammer
Advance Survivor
Advance Survivor
Hammer

PostSubject: Re: Sooo what going on?   Sooo what going on? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:17 pm

I doubt it also.. i doubt that anyone would wish to revive this... as there is no more point.
Back to top Go down
NightHawk
Event Striker
NightHawk

PostSubject: Re: Sooo what going on?   Sooo what going on? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 12:24 am

Sad to see your fav server crumbling to dust... I just thought that i'll be able to come back someday, and play again with you all Mad

...Well shit happens, and this began long ago, not now, it's nothing new... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
ShadowCo
TNG Trial Moderator
ShadowCo

PostSubject: Re: Sooo what going on?   Sooo what going on? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:24 am

There is a Very Tiny Little Chance To Survive in This Extinction...
not Only Our Community is in Danger...All SAMP Server's Players are Deceasing
And Lot of Communities are Fallen to Dust... Its Like The People are Just Bored...
on SA-MP.com There are only 26180 players online.In 2011-2012 it was 50000+ Players was Online.Players are Mostly Asians and Europeans, Its The The Exam Season...The Most Active and Most People Played Servers are Russian Servers...daily about 120+ Players,Our Server is allowed only English,Russians Will Not Understand Our Rules and some Stuffs...Im Not Saying We Should have Multi Language,Im Saying That Americans and Asians and Other Europeans are no Longer to Play SAMP.
And There are No One To Donate,There are No One To Join OSF because its Empty and Not on Hosted list,Newbies and Noobs Are Really Fast To Rage quit, Because They are Always Dying That Means it Bored Them...So also
Even The Community Founder and SMT are Inactive
The 1 and Active,Dedicated Head Administrator Has Left!
Our Hope is Just Stand Still Till The Exams Finished...
You Can Do Nothing about It Just Hope and Pray...That's it!
Back to top Go down
Lau
TNG Adminstrator
Lau

PostSubject: Re: Sooo what going on?   Sooo what going on? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 2:31 pm

Seriously today i can't enter OSf...is it closed ?
Back to top Go down
Teixeira
Rookie Survivor
Rookie Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Sooo what going on?   Sooo what going on? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 4:54 pm

realy i too
Back to top Go down
Prophet
S.T.A.R.S
Prophet

PostSubject: Re: Sooo what going on?   Sooo what going on? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 5:06 pm

Yep its down...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sooo what going on?   Sooo what going on? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sooo what going on?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Next Generation Gamers-
Jump to: