The Next Generation Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Generation Gamers Community

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Last Words to TnG

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hammer
Advance Survivor
Advance Survivor
Hammer

Last Words to TnG Empty
PostSubject: Last Words to TnG   Last Words to TnG I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 3:12 pm

My Fellow Friends/Administrators/Owners

I still remember our 1st chat on skype regarding to create something Left 4 Dead based. We had problems back then in 2011, cause Dio was on school and he had problem travelling so there were only me and BigETI testing the server and seeing how Dio did his mapping work for the server. As our 1st grand server L4D For SA:MP opened, we recieved incredible ammount of players with out having hosted list. It was amazing to think how amazingly we grow and how much we achieved within 1st days of L4D opening. Ofcourse, we had to think of something new during this, so meanwhile going on the rampage of player sucess, Dio finnaly called us and told us that were gonna have community called "Unlimited Gaming". We started our 1st website which was... bugged and messy, but we got it done time by time, as we recieved some of donators and hosted the website. The start was great, we met great new people from the begining such as
Quote :

LARNY,Xeonz,Immortal,Gandalf,Marelos,Rino_Sanders,Alexis,Mikkel
We trully had greatest and the best expierence with them all, and also all of the admins who took part in the early 2012. After several months of sucess and aprooval we got ourselves thinking of expanding, by the time we had 2 servers running which was "Operation San Fierro" and "Battliefield 3 BETA". We had normal playerbase, and even better one when we got hosted list on OSF. After our website got down in 2012, we had to move to this website, and rename ourselves as "The New Generation". We went from the fame to the 0 again, but still beating good and great. By the time, we still had everything in place, normal admin team, normal playerbase, epic people to chat with, and neverlasting communities heart beat. However, everything that has a begining, has an end. By the end of 2012 Community wanted to have new fresh start by having new forums, servers, almost completely new, however... sadly this operation failed. All of uG and TnG veterans wanted to see TnG into new level of gaming. However, things doesn't go as planned. And here we are, in 2013. Saying goodbye to 2 year strong community who has now lying on his grave with the other samp communities that has fallen, and now rests in peace. I have to admit, every single community you enter, youre life is beeing changed by this community, bad or good way. However it is, i hope everyone stayed happy, and still stays happy, as TnG done its maximum as it could.

I personally thank to you all, for staying strong for 2 years, for never backstabbing the community, and staying with the community till the end. We indeed lost our greatest generation players, but they will never forget TnG and its effort to make everyone happy to play here, and never regret. Thank you for beeing till the end, and thank you for letting us to achieve the achievement with you guys together = prooving that even if its bare or weak, it still can rise, and fight. It has been great 2 years of good run and sucess. Now TnG rests in peace.

Special Thanks To:

Everyone.

R.I.P TnG 2011 - 2013
Always in our heart, and always in our mind.

You'll never be forgotten
Back to top Go down
Lau
TNG Adminstrator
Lau

Last Words to TnG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Words to TnG   Last Words to TnG I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 3:13 pm

Wise Words Hammer...Wise Words
Back to top Go down
Cody_Rhodes
S.T.A.R.S
Cody_Rhodes

Last Words to TnG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Words to TnG   Last Words to TnG I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 3:22 pm

RIP TnG/uG, [UC]Cody_Rhodes... Non-admin Team since 2012
Back to top Go down
Perfectworld
Professional Survivor
Professional Survivor
Perfectworld

Last Words to TnG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Words to TnG   Last Words to TnG I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 6:52 pm

Cya Tng, I hope the best for you guys Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Last Words to TnG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Words to TnG   Last Words to TnG I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last Words to TnG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Next Generation Gamers-
Jump to: