The Next Generation Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Generation Gamers Community

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interesting Suggestion.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Prophet
S.T.A.R.S
Prophet

Interesting Suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Interesting Suggestion.   Interesting Suggestion. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:03 am

My suggestion:

(There will be 2 vans or cars placed in each faction's base (1 in each base), STARS base and UC base. when a player or a opposite faction steals the vehicle and brings it to a certain place you will get ammo and med kits, depending on which one you will steal. for example: you steal the STARS vehicle and bring it to a safe place you will get medkits and pills/anti virus. all 2x. and for when you steal the UC vehicle you will get more fire power as in Ammo 3x for primary and secondary. also when a Check point is on you can bring the vehicle in the CP and everyone that is near it will receive the items. this could bring team work and maybe even a new class to the game.

For the new class (maybe) : Rank 6 : it will be called "Hijacker" if I spelled that correctly. you will need that class to steal the van with a command : /steal. when you typed that cmd near that vehicle in the factions base you will need to wait about 10 seconds and than you hijacked the vehicle. than the gate of a factions base will automatic ly opens and you can drive it to the safe place or CP if its on.

Stars is also able to give away their vans etc.

I believe this adds up the team work in the server and its allot of fun to steal stuff from people haha.
Back to top Go down
Lau
TNG Adminstrator
Lau

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Suggestion.   Interesting Suggestion. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:20 am

wtf, with this both faction members can freely enter each other bases -.-"
Back to top Go down
Nicholai Ginovaef
Event Striker
Nicholai Ginovaef

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Suggestion.   Interesting Suggestion. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:35 am

Very bad idea
Back to top Go down
Prophet
S.T.A.R.S
Prophet

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Suggestion.   Interesting Suggestion. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 8:16 am

well it s just a rough idea, it needs some time.. well to see how to perfect everything, people wont be able to just enter the bases!. the van can be put next to the UC base.. you know by that building everyone uses to get in the UC. and you can place it at the back of the stars base. (at the end of the road where you can enter it. but if you guys dont like it i will respect that.
Back to top Go down
Lau
TNG Adminstrator
Lau

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Suggestion.   Interesting Suggestion. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:45 am

Well......we can do it ONCE per round...and i dont think we need the class "Hijacker"
Back to top Go down
Messiah
TNG Moderator
Messiah

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Suggestion.   Interesting Suggestion. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:55 pm

I think this suggestion is kinda same with "Enemy Prototype" in COD5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Suggestion.   Interesting Suggestion. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interesting Suggestion.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Next Generation Gamers :: [OSF] Operation San Fierro - Zombies [ 31.172.242.170:7777 ] --
Jump to: