The Next Generation Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Generation Gamers Community

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Report] Admin: Roket - Claymore

Go down 
+3
Tomix
BigETI
Kirito-Kun
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirito-Kun
Rookie Survivor
Rookie Survivor

[Report] Admin: Roket - Claymore Empty
PostSubject: [Report] Admin: Roket - Claymore   [Report] Admin: Roket - Claymore I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 8:19 pm

Hi all im report this guys because he slap, freeze and kick in the cp im bored the admins abusers! for this reason never the server get good players and now is time the report!:

Screen Shoot:
[Report] Admin: Roket - Claymore 2wovkvr
[Report] Admin: Roket - Claymore 14e5qh1
[Report] Admin: Roket - Claymore 263fr4n
[Report] Admin: Roket - Claymore E63t06
[Report] Admin: Roket - Claymore Id68lg
Back to top Go down
BigETI
Community Developer

PostSubject: Re: [Report] Admin: Roket - Claymore   [Report] Admin: Roket - Claymore I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 8:51 pm

This admin/mod shall reply to this report now!
Back to top Go down
Tomix
Professional Survivor
Professional Survivor

PostSubject: Re: [Report] Admin: Roket - Claymore   [Report] Admin: Roket - Claymore I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 9:28 pm

I have no part in this please do not include me
Back to top Go down
Lau
TNG Adminstrator
Lau

PostSubject: Re: [Report] Admin: Roket - Claymore   [Report] Admin: Roket - Claymore I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 3:01 am

Close this thread since Claymore's rights is taken away already
Back to top Go down
Prophet
S.T.A.R.S
Prophet

PostSubject: Re: [Report] Admin: Roket - Claymore   [Report] Admin: Roket - Claymore I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 11:59 am

I saw you and your conversation with claymore on the last minute, please stop arguing with admins or your fellow players. its also not easy for admins to do their work all the time, go easy on us since me, cloud and claymore are new admins and we still have to learn. I hope claymore is still a admin and has giving a second chance. next time use the format.

And i was the one that kicked you for before ignoring the check point while it was already on for a while and for non stop discussions with admins. ow and you also paused when i was hitting you with my T103 or tank or how you call it.
Back to top Go down
[UC]Claymore
Rookie Survivor
Rookie Survivor
[UC]Claymore

PostSubject: Re: [Report] Admin: Roket - Claymore   [Report] Admin: Roket - Claymore I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 1:25 pm

Kirito, you where doing lots of rulebreaks,just like raven said,pausing in battle,insulting admins,arguing with admins,so dont act like you are litle angel and that im just here a bad guy,you where insulting every admin including cloud and raven,but if SMTs and Admins whanna kick me out of staff team,fine i will respect that
Back to top Go down
Kirito-Kun
Rookie Survivor
Rookie Survivor

PostSubject: Rakil dont back for fight for one server.! ;)   [Report] Admin: Roket - Claymore I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:02 pm

im one pro player i never abuser and pause for one fight i always fight! for the victory!, if you dont know my real name is Rakil im banned for lua for win in one fight and i report this because this server never get good players for muchs admins abusers Smile, im legendary for kill 1000 guys in one week in ZE and get rank 10 (this server is death is not spam) and get admin in two weeks. and you know this bigeti i get admin for one year.... look you admins... or this server never get good players Wink...
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
Founder
Founder
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: [Report] Admin: Roket - Claymore   [Report] Admin: Roket - Claymore I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 9:00 pm

Locked because it have been Solved. If Claymore have any evidence to proof his innoncen then he can PM ETI personally.

Back to top Go down
https://tng-gamers.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Report] Admin: Roket - Claymore   [Report] Admin: Roket - Claymore I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Report] Admin: Roket - Claymore
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Next Generation Gamers :: [OSF] Operation San Fierro - Zombies [ 31.172.242.170:7777 ] --
Jump to: