The Next Generation Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Generation Gamers Community

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum group bug

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Prophet
S.T.A.R.S
Prophet

Forum group bug Empty
PostSubject: Forum group bug   Forum group bug I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 1:40 pm

Im sure some of you may have noticed when ever you post something and you look at the left side of your screen where you can see your avatar and stuff you will see your name colour and the name of the group you in.

For me this is bugged, it says S.T.A.R.S while i left that group and after i left i was in a number of other groups wich never showed up under my name. Only my name colour changed but it always showed S.T.A.R.S.

Please fix this.
Back to top Go down
BigETI
Community Developer

Forum group bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum group bug   Forum group bug I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 2:19 pm

Did you check that this text under your name is set from an external configuration?

Somehow I can't properly assign users to multiple groups either. Soon we'll use another forum software on another host, IF we have access to our finances and another organisating stuff aka Dio.
Back to top Go down

Forum group bug
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Next Generation Gamers :: [OSF] Operation San Fierro - Zombies [ 31.172.242.170:7777 ] --
Jump to: