The Next Generation Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Generation Gamers Community

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Slender:The Arrival

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowCo
TNG Trial Moderator
ShadowCo

Slender:The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Slender:The Arrival   Slender:The Arrival I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 4:00 pm

Slender:The Arrival Tn_slender-the-arrival

The Game Details

Who is making this game?
Slender: The Arrival is being jointly developed by Blue Isle Studios and Mark Hadley; creator of the original Slender horror game phenomenon. Mark operates under the name Agent Parsec (Parsec Productions). Blue Isle Studios is an independent game design company based out of Toronto, Canada.

Is there a proper storyline to the game?
Yes! Joseph DeLage, Troy Wagner and Tim Sutton, the creators of Marble Hornets are responsible for the creation of The Arrival's storyline.

Is there more to do than collect pages?
Yes! While everyone’s favourite forest is back, there is much more to do this time around. Other levels will feature unique and varied gameplay. We can’t say much more right now without ruining the story.

How long is the game?
The Arrival is an expanded version of the original game; meaning there are more levels and more content. Since the game isn’t finished yet it is tough to tell how long the final version will be, but we’d estimate a couple hours of gameplay.

Part of what made the original game so great was the lack of story or detailed graphics; won’t the addition of these ruin the experience?
We agree that the original Slender was truly spectacular in its simplicity. We are aware of this and are being very careful as we develop the new game. The story and improved visuals we are adding serves to improve on the experience, not take away from it.

Have the promotional screenshots been edited, what does the game actually look like?
The screenshots we show are taken directly from the game with the highest graphics settings turned on; they are not edited in any way. What you see in the screenshots is what you see in the game. With that said, be aware that a game in development is often subject to changes. This means that something shown in one screenshot may have been cut or changed in a future version of the game.

Which game engine are you using to make the new game?
Like the original Slender, we are using Unity engine to create The Arrival. You can check it out right here.

The original game lagged on my computer; will this game have any performance improvements?
Absolutely, one of the first things we did was re-write the entire game from scratch. This means the new game will not only look better, but it will also run much smoother on a wide range of machines.

The Screen Shots:
Well its kinda Big
See The Gallery at: http://www.slenderarrival.com/?page=gallery

The Teaser Trailer:

The More Info is at: http://slenderarrival.com/

[size=24]The Game is Not Free.Which means We will Cost money To Play This Game
Hope Someone crack or Someone make The Game Free Soon
[size]

Slender:The Arrival Coming
Back to top Go down
Perfectworld
Professional Survivor
Professional Survivor
Perfectworld

PostSubject: Re: Slender:The Arrival   Slender:The Arrival I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 4:01 pm

Nice game

Troll
Back to top Go down
Prophet
S.T.A.R.S
Prophet

PostSubject: Re: Slender:The Arrival   Slender:The Arrival I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 4:47 pm

nuuuuuuuuuuuu gtfo slender D:

Troll
Back to top Go down
Punisher.
Advance Survivor
Advance Survivor
Punisher.

PostSubject: Re: Slender:The Arrival   Slender:The Arrival I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:58 pm

Yeah .. I saw this.. It's nice Razz
Back to top Go down
Darkicarus
TNG Designer
Darkicarus

PostSubject: Re: Slender:The Arrival   Slender:The Arrival I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 1:57 pm

This is an awesome game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slender:The Arrival   Slender:The Arrival I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slender:The Arrival
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Next Generation Gamers-
Jump to: