The Next Generation Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Generation Gamers Community

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Capture The Flag Game Mode Discussion

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Deadpool
Founder
Founder
Deadpool

Capture The Flag Game Mode Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Capture The Flag Game Mode Discussion   Capture The Flag Game Mode Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 1:42 pm

As you all know, i have been pretty much inactive, i already mention the reasons in our FaceBook Group.

Also i have post my thought regarding our CTF Game Mode in the future in Facebook as well.

Since most of the newbie here did not join our FB group, i will post what i posted in FB about the CTF Mode.

You all have the right to disagree if my ideas about CTF Mode aren't good enough.

You may post your ideas what we should put in our CTF (CTF stand for Capture The Flag)

So here's my ideas that i posted in FB :

"I will just say it here for what i'am thinking of CTF Mode will be like, basically we will have two teams, You guys can vote what will be this two team name, I don't mind if you guys thinking of USA VS Russia since that came up alot lolz, anyway so there will be two team, 4 flag , each side have two flag with equal distance from each other. There will be time limit, team who capture the most of the flag until the time end win. So team can keep capturing the flag until round end. Team will respawn in their team flag, If they lost all their flag = Lost the round. I'am not sure if we should have class or simply /buy commands for buying guns, each time you capture a flag, you will get money to spend. The Money will be reset each round, so you start from 0. Weapons will not be saved unless you unlock the achievement. We will have alot of achievement to unlock weapons, attachment etc. We will also have Rank system. We will not have any vehicle, maps will be made by mapper customs one. Default , we can vote what are the default weapons going to be, i will vote aswell. So you guys can come up with the weapons each team will have (No Over power weapons) Running weapons prob will be on the shop, but ofc its going to require alot of kills to get those money. We will not have any minigun, we will do have other weapons such as RPG only for a few rockets, maybe 3 or 4 on the shop. ETI can think about VIP. That all i can think off, you guys may post your opinion about this and post your own ideas. "
Back to top Go down
https://tng-gamers.forumotion.com
Prophet
S.T.A.R.S
Prophet

PostSubject: Re: Capture The Flag Game Mode Discussion   Capture The Flag Game Mode Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 2:05 pm

Its a great idea but how will it work out with the flags? do you need to run up to the enemy flag and type a command or just touch a item? and how will it work out with returning the flag?

I think the person that has the flag should have a different name colour and should apear on the minimap.

I suggest we add perks like the sweeper jump. I can map different routes people can run through and adding bigger walls for the sweeper jumpers. This will introduce different play styles and a varaity of game play.

I suggest people start off with the duel hand guns and after that they unlock the desert eagle (because there will be much running this will balance it out)

If a flag capture would give 50 EXP and a kill 15 EXP it could work out like this.

(0 EXP)Rank 0 : Duel 9mm - Shotgun
(500 EXP)Rank 1 : Duel 9mm - Country rifle
(3000 EXP)Rank 2 : Duel 9mm - AK47
(5000 EXP)Rank 3 : Desert eagle - Sniper rifle
(10 000 EXP)Rank 4 : Desert eagle - Single Tec-9
(15 000 EXP)Rank 5 : Duel uzi's
(25 000 EXP)Rank 6 : Desert eagle - Combat shotgun
(30 000 EXP)Rank 7 : Desert eagle - M4
(40 000 EXP)Rank 8 : Duel Tec-9
(55 000 EXP)Rank 9 : MP5 - RPG
(70 000 EXP)Rank 10 : Desert eagle - Duel sawn off

Back to top Go down
Lau
TNG Adminstrator
Lau

PostSubject: Re: Capture The Flag Game Mode Discussion   Capture The Flag Game Mode Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 2:11 pm

As I Said on FB , DM Servers Must Have /buy command to make our combinations of weapon limitless and how about for an increase on each rank we can unlock new weapons, The Weapons unlocked by gaining ranks of course is like the low tier weapons like dual colts or single handed Uzi and for weapons that can be unlocked through achievements we can add like 1 handed sawnoffs or combat shotguns
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
Founder
Founder
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Capture The Flag Game Mode Discussion   Capture The Flag Game Mode Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 3:00 pm

@Raven there will be no perk system, you can capture the flag by standing close to it and hold your position until you completely capture it.

You will not grab the flag and run around with it no, its like taking over the location, but having a flag captured by a player and it attach to the player, then have different color sound interesting aswell, we might add that for second mode other than capturing the location.
Back to top Go down
Prophet
S.T.A.R.S
Prophet

PostSubject: Re: Capture The Flag Game Mode Discussion   Capture The Flag Game Mode Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 3:39 pm

What you guys are discussing now is not ctf its domination.

ctf = grab the flag and bring to your own to earn points.

domination = stay in a area for a while and capture it.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
Founder
Founder
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Capture The Flag Game Mode Discussion   Capture The Flag Game Mode Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 4:02 pm

RavenX1 wrote:
What you guys are discussing now is not ctf its domination.

ctf = grab the flag and bring to your own to earn points.

domination = stay in a area for a while and capture it.

well...good point there, well we kinda mix it up Razz
Back to top Go down
ERROR
Professional Survivor
Professional Survivor
ERROR

PostSubject: Re: Capture The Flag Game Mode Discussion   Capture The Flag Game Mode Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:38 am

RavenX1 wrote:
Its a great idea but how will it work out with the flags? do you need to run up to the enemy flag and type a command or just touch a item? and how will it work out with returning the flag?

I think the person that has the flag should have a different name colour and should apear on the minimap.

I suggest we add perks like the sweeper jump. I can map different routes people can run through and adding bigger walls for the sweeper jumpers. This will introduce different play styles and a varaity of game play.

I suggest people start off with the duel hand guns and after that they unlock the desert eagle (because there will be much running this will balance it out)

If a flag capture would give 50 EXP and a kill 15 EXP it could work out like this.

(0 EXP)Rank 0 : Duel 9mm - Shotgun
(500 EXP)Rank 1 : Duel 9mm - Country rifle
(3000 EXP)Rank 2 : Duel 9mm - AK47
(5000 EXP)Rank 3 : Desert eagle - Sniper rifle
(10 000 EXP)Rank 4 : Desert eagle - Single Tec-9
(15 000 EXP)Rank 5 : Duel uzi's
(25 000 EXP)Rank 6 : Desert eagle - Combat shotgun
(30 000 EXP)Rank 7 : Desert eagle - M4
(40 000 EXP)Rank 8 : Duel Tec-9
(55 000 EXP)Rank 9 : MP5 - RPG
(70 000 EXP)Rank 10 : Desert eagle - Duel sawn off

for flags,usaly you just run up to them and they get added to your back like a weapon,easy to script actualy
Back to top Go down
P.R.O
Rookie Survivor
Rookie Survivor
P.R.O

PostSubject: Re: Capture The Flag Game Mode Discussion   Capture The Flag Game Mode Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 4:50 pm

XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Capture The Flag Game Mode Discussion   Capture The Flag Game Mode Discussion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Capture The Flag Game Mode Discussion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Next Generation Gamers-
Jump to: