The Next Generation Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Generation Gamers Community

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a little plan for osf

Go down 
+4
Darkicarus
Tomix
lLetal
ERROR
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ERROR
Professional Survivor
Professional Survivor
ERROR

a little plan for osf Empty
PostSubject: a little plan for osf   a little plan for osf I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 5:09 pm

now now,i noticed that if none of us is online,we have no players,but as soon as i come online,BILIONS of rookies come soon after,so my plan is,we have to be online even if no one else is,since 1 person attracts others,its a good plan and dont you say otherwise,WE NEED TO BE ACTIVE ON OSF TO ATRACT PLAYERS,an empty server will stay empty if we dont do this,it will be hard,but if we are active and attract players,we will be able to et donators anytime soon
Back to top Go down
ERROR
Professional Survivor
Professional Survivor
ERROR

PostSubject: Re: a little plan for osf   a little plan for osf I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 5:10 pm

as usual,sorry for grammar,my keyboard is retarted
Back to top Go down
lLetal
Rookie Survivor
Rookie Survivor
lLetal

PostSubject: Re: a little plan for osf   a little plan for osf I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 5:59 pm

Well, I realized this and come true only when there is someone connected players. lol!
Back to top Go down
ERROR
Professional Survivor
Professional Survivor
ERROR

PostSubject: Re: a little plan for osf   a little plan for osf I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:18 pm

translation of what Llehal said:well,i realized that players only come ig when the server isint empty and there is someone online (fix your grammar XD)
Back to top Go down
Tomix
Professional Survivor
Professional Survivor

PostSubject: Re: a little plan for osf   a little plan for osf I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:52 pm

Is there any use,Isnt the server closed?
Why are we still doing this,I've walked a long road through this place,and I think we have no more chance.Everyone is leaving not only our server but samp aswell there is no use anymore to take a step right now can't you observe that Dio has left us,If he would have had to study he would atleast show a sign of life saying that he is there.
Back to top Go down
Darkicarus
TNG Designer
Darkicarus

PostSubject: Re: a little plan for osf   a little plan for osf I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:40 pm

Tomix wrote:
Is there any use,Isnt the server closed?
Why are we still doing this,I've walked a long road through this place,and I think we have no more chance.Everyone is leaving not only our server but samp aswell there is no use anymore to take a step right now can't you observe that Dio has left us,If he would have had to study he would atleast show a sign of life saying that he is there.

OSF is deserted,we cannot still give up that easily...But,our server isn't on the host list yet,that's why we cannot step to another pile of rock to move on.
Back to top Go down
Lau
TNG Adminstrator
Lau

PostSubject: Re: a little plan for osf   a little plan for osf I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 5:52 am

This is already like on the closing days...Dio is inactive...server is desserted...admins have no jobs to do....i don't see any point in continuing really :/
Back to top Go down
ShadowCo
TNG Trial Moderator
ShadowCo

PostSubject: Re: a little plan for osf   a little plan for osf I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:06 pm

as i Said Before

ShadowCo wrote:
There is a Very Tiny Little Chance To Survive in This Extinction...
not Only Our Community is in Danger...All SAMP Server's Players are Deceasing
And Lot of Communities are Fallen to Dust... Its Like The People are Just Bored...
on SA-MP.com There are only 26180 players online.In 2011-2012 it was 50000+ Players was Online.Players are Mostly Asians and Europeans, Its The The Exam Season...The Most Active and Most People Played Servers are Russian Servers...daily about 120+ Players,Our Server is allowed only English,Russians Will Not Understand Our Rules and some Stuffs...Im Not Saying We Should have Multi Language,Im Saying That Americans and Asians and Other Europeans are no Longer to Play SAMP.
And There are No One To Donate,There are No One To Join OSF because its Empty and Not on Hosted list,Newbies and Noobs Are Really Fast To Rage quit, Because They are Always Dying That Means it Bored Them...So also
Even The Community Founder and SMT are Inactive
The 1 and Active,Dedicated Head Administrator Has Left!
Our Hope is Just Stand Still Till The Exams Finished...
You Can Do Nothing about It Just Hope and Pray...That's it!
Back to top Go down
Robo.Cake.
Rookie Survivor
Rookie Survivor

Location : Romania :D like Cloud and wolfie and lots of others:D

PostSubject: Re: a little plan for osf   a little plan for osf I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:12 pm

WTF IS going on i dont give a shit on russians and their retarded language.Man i can host servers 1 year for free and i can give tng a chance we have attract players.This time i can give tng 200 players i have some friends who know other friend witch are playeing on other noob servers u have to be all active just 1 hour and ill bring 200 players come on man we have to do this shet for TNG what happend with the death's waits in shadow what happend with all jesus we have to do this shet!! be all active for 1 hour and ill bring 200 players do u remember this shet? https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/845/samp213u.png/ 20 players full of joy OSF was a teritory full of happiness just think about it and pm me when all of u will be active
Back to top Go down
ShadowCo
TNG Trial Moderator
ShadowCo

PostSubject: Re: a little plan for osf   a little plan for osf I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 4:44 pm

Im Saying That
People are Deceasing To Play SAMP Which Means
Lot of People around the World are no longer to play SAMP
Back to top Go down
ERROR
Professional Survivor
Professional Survivor
ERROR

PostSubject: Re: a little plan for osf   a little plan for osf I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 1:38 pm

in many servers that i play,ever day i see bilions of players,samp aint dead,just we are,so lets not make it happen
Back to top Go down
ShadowCo
TNG Trial Moderator
ShadowCo

PostSubject: Re: a little plan for osf   a little plan for osf I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 4:36 pm

On 2011=80000+ Players
On 2012=65000+ Players
On 2013=45000+ Players
I didn't Said SAMP Is Dead
As Do You see There are lots of Empty Servers Flooded on SAMP server List
It just Deceasing Number of Players

On Hosted List There are Only 268 Servers with Not Less Players(8-500 Players On each Server) That Means not Billion Million,Thousands of Players Razz jocolor
And The Most of Them are Russian Servers.
Back to top Go down
wolfie
Rookie Survivor
Rookie Survivor
wolfie

PostSubject: Re: a little plan for osf   a little plan for osf I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 2:05 pm

Sorry for adding such a late reply, but in my vision, the reason why players leave SA:MP is because now they have GTA 4 and the upcoming GTA 5. None of them will leave this two games to play SA:MP. Now I am not talking in my name, even I am a fan of SA:MP and will continue to play it, but the problem is that are no longer fun servers and for sure I ain't gonna play in any russian one, so what I'm saying now.. even I find it useless searching in a list with million of server for one or two which are actually fun to play. People now are going for something new, something much realistical, something that makes the adrenaline rush in their body when playing. I had such an experience when I first played this server and was chased by zombies. So in other words, this is one fun server that deserves players, but like other people say, SA:MP loses players and this affects servers. Honestly, if I were able and had a credit card, I would have give money to help maintaining the server in the host list, but I don't have and I am really sad to see this awesome server dying.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Naga.Bleedman?ref=tn_tnmn
ERROR
Professional Survivor
Professional Survivor
ERROR

PostSubject: Re: a little plan for osf   a little plan for osf I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 5:56 pm

DIDINT THINK YOUL SEE ME AGAIN DID YA (i decided to stop by for a min)

yow,if you ask me samp is much more fun the gta4,i completed gta 4 ,tlad and tbogt and i still preffer samp,samp isint dead at all,just TNg is,but your loosing to much hope.

HOW DID ETI DO IT THE FIRST TIME HE EVEN CREATED OSF,HOW DID HE GET PLAYERS THEN,IF WE (YOU SINCE IM OUT =/ ) STARTS OVER,FROM THE VERY BEGINING,THAT IS OUR CHANCE TO MAKE IT,YOU NEED A NEW START,NEW BEGINING,NOT END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a little plan for osf   a little plan for osf I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a little plan for osf
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Next Generation Gamers-
Jump to: