The Next Generation Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Generation Gamers Community

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

it has come to an end

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ERROR
Professional Survivor
Professional Survivor
ERROR

it has come to an end Empty
PostSubject: it has come to an end   it has come to an end I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 12:13 pm

it has come to a point i must leave,to much shit goin on,i will always miss you guys,you were like a second family to me,so i wish you get this comunity back on its feet =P,so,i thank lau,big eti ...and other people i know and wish them good luck,good luck TNG and goodbye

to thank you even further i give you all this chris re 5 skin (no pic due to it looking exacly like chris),creator was forgoten since the ORIGINAL file was deleted when he left gta inside,REUPLOADED LINK: http://www.4shared.com/rar/st1Hbl08/chris_re_5.html
Back to top Go down
Cody_Rhodes
S.T.A.R.S
Cody_Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: it has come to an end   it has come to an end I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:06 pm

GguyWesker101 wrote:
it has come to a point i must leave,to much shit goin on,i will always miss you guys,you were like a second family to me,so i wish you get this comunity back on its feet =P,so,i thank lau,big eti ...and other people i know and wish them good luck,good luck TNG and goodbye

to thank you even further i give you all this chris re 5 skin (no pic due to it looking exacly like chris),creator was forgoten since the ORIGINAL file was deleted when he left gta inside,REUPLOADED LINK: http://www.4shared.com/rar/st1Hbl08/chris_re_5.html
NO! Bro Don't Leave me if you leave Im with ya :3
Back to top Go down
Prophet
S.T.A.R.S
Prophet

PostSubject: Re: it has come to an end   it has come to an end I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:46 pm

Good bye man!
Back to top Go down
NightHawk
Event Striker
NightHawk

PostSubject: Re: it has come to an end   it has come to an end I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 10:39 pm

Farewell... Friend.
Back to top Go down
lLetal
Rookie Survivor
Rookie Survivor
lLetal

PostSubject: Re: it has come to an end   it has come to an end I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 10:54 pm

Cya good friend... Cya!
Back to top Go down
ERROR
Professional Survivor
Professional Survivor
ERROR

PostSubject: Re: it has come to an end   it has come to an end I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 11:29 am

FOR GODS SAKE PROPHET,i send you like 500 messeges and you dont even answer me XD

OFCOURSE you are still my buds,and can contact me on my (OTHER SERVER) gangs forum (forlife.forumotion.com/),my youtube channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/Gguyrules?feature=watch) and other stuff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: it has come to an end   it has come to an end I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

it has come to an end
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Next Generation Gamers-
Jump to: